Monday, January 21, 2013

Mood Board?


Wait, the prompt for January 21 is Mood Board?  Uh.  Well, I don't actually have one of those, nor do I know what it is.  I'm picturing a mood ring, tacked to a bulletin board.  That's probably way off.  Instead of spending time trying to figure it out, I'm going to update my book hoarding.  Mood board vs. book hoarding.  Yep.

1. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks Four stars...if it wasn't for the awful part about the woman going into a coma, it would've been perfect. It would've been too easy to just be a love story, though, I guess.
2. Bossypants by Tina Fey (returned to the library with the impending doom of the due date)
3. Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus Ugh, three stars? After I read the whole book, I looked up others' reviews. Apparently the book is semi-based on Britney Spears' life thus far. I can see it, but had I known that prior...nope, wouldn't have read it. It was kinda like a car crash. So bad, but hard to look away.
4. A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilynn Jackson (not to be confused with JoshuaJackson!)
5. Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
6. January First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her by Michael Schofield
7. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain (My Myers-Briggs always says I'm an introvert. Let's see if this book agrees.)
8. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
9. the five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom (it just hurt my brain to not capitalize the title. Yowch.)
10. Ordinary People by Judith Guest


Fun fact:  I'm two books ahead of schedule!  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment