Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Honestly...

Ok.  Honesty.  Here goes.

Every year I make New Year's resolutions.  Unfortunately they rarely make it into reality.  Certain items don't make it past January, because I lose my patience, passion, or interest.  Like Project 365, taking an artistic photo every day.  Honestly, it's tough, sometimes I barely went from home to work to home to bed.  There's nothing artistic there.  Others float in and out of my day-to-day life.  Such as in 2009, when I said I wouldn't eat Taco Bell anymore.  Note that it was the most appetizing? quick food closest to my job at that time.  Also note, I don't remember the last time I had Taco Bell.  So maybe my resolutions are just a few years ahead of time?  Honestly, I don't know.  But this year, I'm keeping one, for sure.  I know it's not very exciting, but work with me, will you?  As a declaration, in writing, for the record, (that I can promptly delete if I don't keep it, how's that for honesty?) that I plan to read 52+ books in 2013.  I'm on a roll, I've read one!  Last year, I read a few, with a resolution to read 52.  This year, it's going to happen.  This is going to be my year.  Honest declaration.  Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment